Written By: Rockabilly Red
Perfect for a breakfast to start the day or a delectable dessert, these muffins are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face. Simple ingredients and simple to make, this recipe is just as fun to mix as it is to eat! Put those browning bananas to better use as a delicious treat.
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups mashed bananas
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together brown sugar and butter.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas before stirring in cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Gradually stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin
- Begin mixing the strudel, combine sugar, brown sugar, flour, and butter until lumps begin to form
- Place strudel on top of muffins before placing in the oven for 22-25 minutes
- Begin making the icing, combine confectionery sugar, vanilla, and milk
- Let muffins cool then drizzle on icing and extra cinnamon, enjoy!