Dreamland Retro Photo Shoot & Bombshell Academy Bootcamp- Savannah, GA
Ever dreamed BIG? Well then our next photo shoot is the one for you! The beautiful historic Isetta Inn in Savannah, Georgia has created the most whimsical rooms and decor for us to shoot in!
The Cost of this weekend includes:
- Friday 5:30pm-Vintage Hair & Makeup Class by the Vintage Pin Up Parlor
- Friday 6:30pm- Pin Up Posing 101 & How to market yourself as a Pin Up, by The Parisian Hostess(editor of the Modern Day Pin Up Magazine)
- Saturday or Sunday- Photo Shoot & Professional Hair and Makeup (hair and makeup up class/styling for shoot is paid via www.vintagepinupparlor.com for $150)
- 45 min Photo session with guaranteed Publication in Modern Day Pin Up Magazine with a 4 page spread! Theme is Dreamland, so feel free to go over the top with your wardrobe choices!
- Includes special shopping discounts at vintage stores on our local shopping map
Who can Book:
Anyone! No experience necessary, we can help you from head to toe!
Saturday, May 21st-23rd
Photo Shoot Session Length:
What does the Set look like:
Check out the Photos for our set. It will be located inside the Isetta Inn, Savannah, GA
You get 2 outfit changes during your shoot time, most people match their outfits to fit the set. You can contact us if you need direction or suggestions!
$349- includes photoshoot, 8 professionally edited photos, 4 page publication in the International Modern Day Pin Up Magazine & Pin Up Posing 101 Class
Extra Edits are available for $20 each.
Professional Hair and Makeup not included in the price, you MUST book directly with The Vintage Pin Up Parlor (hair and makeup up class/styling for shoot is paid via www.vintagepinupparlor.com for $150)
Isetta Inn, Savannah Georgia: www.isettainn.com
Shoot will take place in the Isetta Inn. We have blocked off rooms with a $50 off per night on their rates that is exclusive to our shoot! To book a room, email us and we will get you a room for that day or the whole weekend at their amazing rate! There will be a limited amount of these incredible rooms for you to stay in, after you have booked your shoot, you can send an email to us with the days you would like to stay and then pick your fantasy room to stay in! You will be responsible for booking and paying for your own accommodations via Airbnb.
Hair & Makeup:
After you have purchased this shoot, Professional Retro Hair & Makeup services are booked through www.vintagepinupparlor.com/events
Most commonly asked questions:
1. I don’t know how to pose, what should I do?
Don’t worry! We provide professional Pin Up posing guidance by @theparisianhostesspinup
2. Is the photographer male or female?
Your photographer is a female, The Parisian Hostess from www.glitterglamstudios.com , and will make sure you feel comfortable. We want you to have fun!
3. What should I bring?
Go retro and focus on 40-50’s style outfits, try to go for colors that will match the set. Garters, thigh highs are very pin up and tasteful and make for darling “peek a boo” shots. Make sure you get accessories! Retro Styled high heels that match your outfit are key.
We also have What Katie Did vintage Lingerie if you would like to purchase for your shoot, you must contact us in advance for this.
***All Bookings are final and no refunds will be provided due to our photoshoots selling out***